Thursday, May 4, 2017

Dear Jim



How rude can those protesters in New York get?

05.04.2017


Dear Director Comey:


 132
+213
345

There is the math on Howard Hughes Jr.’s FBI file, mostly comprised of old newspaper clippings. You might want to resign about now, but not before telling me by e-mail only who the hell DAVE FIRENZA was. He claimed to be a Saint Charles Missouri police officer, but shortly after Dave moved out of 911 St. Rita Avenue, 1S St. Louis, MO 63105 I called the police there and they knew nothing of Dave.

Dave’s comment on the first police harassment traffic stop I’d endured over 25 years besides trumped-up tickets for moving violations that did not take place was: “He was waiting on you.” Indeed he was, and I suppose cops have long been speaking what I call “spy talk” such as saying, “You were on the white line.” I was not on any I-55 paint or cocaine, Comey. Dave also said: “The FBI has an over one hundred thousand page file on you.” What else did he say, Jim? “There’s over a million pages on your family.”

I think your successor should allow me to see this garbage, if it exists. I invite your replacement to examine every e-mail, blog post, and letter I have written since my “missing” Compaq desktop was reluctantly purchased in 1997. Where do you play golf, Jim? I look forward to CNN excitement over your departure.

Be happy retired,


William C. Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment