I await my response to an FOIA to the Department of Homeland Security. In my request, I demanded contact information on at least one person who saw a jet hit the World Trade Center in real-time. The lack of a response speaks louder than more United States Government LIES. I drove the Interstate highway near your Pentagon in 2008. If it had been an airplane as described, there would have been debris all over the road. Why no debris? A missile from RAYTHEON (Formerly Hughes) does not create any.
I'm going to watch fake September 11, 2001 video from intelligence agency "cut out" companies? No, Mr. Gold, I'd rather see the USA's "hijacker helpers" finally arrested and prosecuted.
"If we don’t have the U.K., we don’t have English."
- Danuta Hübner
Monday, June 27, 2016
"Last night, the Invisible Cities show was taken far too seriously by a reportedly rogue North Korean military officer, who without authorization, fired a..." "We go now to Secretary Kerry for further..."
Mr. Walker –
The DMH wilderness begins to be wandered when my Northrup Grumman contact allowed me to use his cell phone in front of the pay phone at 1375 E. Janss Road. This is not in St. Charles County. It was, however, right next to where the two Hilton girls were seen dancing while their bodyguard strutted that “Let’s get out of here” walk. About a year later, my contact showed me how his surgeon had botched his surgery and thus his human waste was quite visible. Know now that I asked him this: “Did you tell younger engineers about me?” He said he had. Today, I am sure he is dead. Does anyone else in your organization scheme about a hostile takeover of Boeing?
Among many aerospace stories, he told me he had to function as caretaker for a spouse with physical ailments and a son with Schizophrenia. And you don’t think I’m filing a lawsuit against the St. Louis organized crime bastard renting property who called me a “Schizophrenic?” Think again, Dar. The day I called Dr. Gowdy, DMH hide & seek had begun. Why did it take two years to find that three people I could have just about immediately replaced had retired as Forensic Case Monitors? (Dick, Ron, & Dee).
If I had a shred of HELP in late 2012 or late 2013, I would have accepted such a job, but how am I to know of it with no transportation, no phone, and no computer? From so-called friends and family members I received straight-up refusals to drive to Jefferson City, Missouri. Why? For one, my maternal grandmother’s death record tells a big story, as does “grandmother” Helen’s. NOT ONE DOUMENT IN THREE YEARS. Why not?
The answer is contained in a response from the Northup man. Many “Hollywood youth” thought I could run for president like any of the others we’ve seen fall by the wayside. When I spoke of this to him, this is how I will always remember him. As he went around a corner with his dog, he held his thumb and finger close together and said, “You need a little more work.” Get it?
To the point after another preamble you may share if you like, if I don’t find out soon who was at your meeting in Richmond Heights wearing a Saint Louis County Captain uniform, I’m seeking somebody’s arrest at your organization. Maybe it’s you, because I’ve continued to see this retired police official and dangerous nut near this motel where I remain stuck. And FYI, if I prove in this lifetime that rather obvious genetic link to the guy they called “HH,” my single issue billions of dollars would be spent on is: Strike-out the Second Amendment. Why? I grew up here, and I am tired of the same news stories about the cop who shot someone without any accountability whatsoever, and as for shot cops, I went ballistic over the one killed in Houston.
Want text from a writer? Typically, you have to pay for it.
"Sarge, it's not Bill Hughes. Just a dude who looks like him."
Saturday, June 25, 2016
I cannot believe what I have been seeing on the streets of Los Angeles, and do not say it is because I am:
2. Raised Middle Class
3. Mentally ill
4. Never been homeless
Try five years of this crap, POTUS #42, and you'd curse and swear at Democrats, too. Republicans? Not my party, but if I am ever allowed to study Richard M. Nixon's presidency, I'd be even more convinced he was possibly the best in my lifetime, and maybe one of the best ever. Why did he and pappy Howard not get along? The way I see it, the battle was a "psy-op" war that could be summed up as, "Who's going nuts, the President or Hughes?" Same stuff since January, 2009 I here allege, and I do not seem to have billions or even millions of dollars to fight back. Beating the stuffing out of USA's entire intelligence community one dollar at a time? I've impressed myself, if not the idiots who do this type of work for a corrupt, murderous, dangerous to your liberty living.
Dick talked to the oil paintings looped on prescription drugs and alcohol; not Howard. Alas, William Jefferson Clinton, a staff member at your library gave it up you would be in Little Rock next week. Seems I got a greeting card from FL in 2001 as I functioned as cohabitant with my TN Air Force brat girlfriend. Bad stuff that was George W. Bush's problem followed. Since 2002, my life has literally gone into the gutter, while those who come near seem to get a NEW CAR, NEW COMPUTER, NEW JOB, NEW PROMOTION, DESIRABLE RELOCATION, AND NOW, THOUGH I LOVE HER DEARLY, CAROLINE KENNEDY IS OUR NEW AMBASSADOR TO JAPAN.
Could John Kerry send me as envoy to some god-forsaken place to be killed? Better than on the street starving to death in California with rich neo-Nazi brats watching, watching, watching me slowly die in East LA. Gosh by golly, the Texas Eagle train does not stop in Little Rock on the way to Jefferson City & Saint Louis. Got a 50 minute therapy hour, Mr. President?
I've got the U.S. twenty five cent pieces to follow-up on the last pay phone in downtown LA.
William Charles Hughes
"Running only for Swiss Banks"
p.s. If interlopers value their lives, do not ask, "How 'ya getting to St. Louis from Little Rock?" or "Where 'ya staying?" In the Little Rock Church Lady homeless shelter with "Bubba" living large on the non-profit payroll? No thanks! Don't get me ranting about "faith-based" social services, or maybe you want to hear it. Call me a "statist," but Al Gore's "privatization" does not work, and I've lived through it.
Her husband has bail money, so the campaign would roll on, Latin America style
Wednesday, June 22, 2016
Ms. Blum -
Perhaps you would like to ask Donna A. where my big red, white, and blue handgun went? It was on my poster for HANDGUN CONTROL, INC. Gayle knows I paid for that in about 1980. Where are the cancelled checks? (I mean the documents I gave to you for rent at your "drug house").
West Buffalo & North Corn?
BTW, would you like to sleep on an A1A park bench?
Tuesday, June 21, 2016
XXX Nude Committee Hearings! It's new!! It's hot!!!
You've never seen your Senator like this before!
Starts Next Session on CSPAN 2
As a public service from a former public servant and a practitioner of “Bipartisan mud-slinging,” much like Howard, I feel compelled to provide a quick review of some unpleasant skill sets that are required to occupy your highest office.
~The Essential Political “ing” Words~
Dissenting Cumulus, Sinclair, CBS, and Univision reporters may write to: AdmiralsOnAcid202@gmail.com
Saturday, June 18, 2016
"My God, what a mess. I should have run for president."
Let’s see…it was Dee Gravlin who would send me to CHARLIE’S CHICKEN. It was HELEN BLAND who sent me to LEE’S CHICKEN. What does it mean? A). Bill had a valid Wisconsin or Missouri Driver’s license. B). Bill had an orange Audi 100LS or a white Chevrolet Impala. C). Granny had some crumpled U.S. currency on Minnesota, Minnesota, Minnesota. Let’s talk about the Great State of Minnesota.
1. The late GEORGE MCGOVERN said to me, “We still vacation together. We go fishing up in MINNESOTA.”
2. HUBERT HUMPHREY was from MINNESOTA. Howard Hughes called him “Hubert Humphries.”
3. WALTER MONDALE was from MINNESOTA, and I’ve alleged previously that his daughter sold me cigarettes at Rennebohms during the 1980 campaign.
4. I said to my spouse, “I think that’s Caroline Kennedy up there.” Gayle cannot be found to confirm she said, “Why don’t you just knock on the door?” I believe I said, “They might call the cops,” and yes, I spit on the library floor after watching video of Teddy in 1980. What dream? The One DARPA injects into your head, or is it JPL? Got any off-budget microwave zapping “projects” funded, Senator? BTW, the Kennedy family is not from MINNESOTA, but they are allowed to travel there, if they desire. BTW, the first thing I would do as Ambassador to China would be to call their capital “Peking” and make fun of Mao to piss them off, then call Caroline in Tokyo and ask what to do next.
5. When I was allowed to go to Minneapolis, but not see an early Prince show, many people said, “Your baby is so cute.” How many times did I say, “That’s not my kid.” Sue was drunk and had just married Terry. How many Twins game beers later did she say, “Last chance.” I said, “Gayle would kill my ass.” A “ladies man” I am not. That winter, the Metrodome collapsed. To Mrs. Hughes I said, “Don’t they know it snows a lot up there?”
6. My lawyer moved to MINNESOTA.
7. My Missouri DMH coworker moved to MINNESOTA.
8. The woman who told me all about rich guy philanthropy moved to MINNESOTA.
9. Two (2) NAMI St. Louis Executive Directors moved to MINNESOTA.
10. When the big break-in occurred on Genevieve, Charlie was not in favor of Helen moving to MINNESOTA Street. He was outvoted by Doris Hughes and Ralph Hughes. Years later, I said, “There’s your first black neighbor.” The N-word was used often in that household, but not by this recorder of bad deeds.
11. Just last year, I frequently said, “I’ll meet with the damn cops up at MINNESOTA and Nagel.” Enough? Walter Brennan ordered his spooks to turn-off the CSPAN mike, but he was betrayed. Washington University Medical School “aphasia” again? No, I heard my name spoken, Brennan. After a hearing on the record, of course. Spooks, be gone!!! Did you say “cops?” Ready? “Officer, when was your last drug screen?” “May I see your proficiency ratings on the gun range?” “Have you been through Crisis Intervention Training?” “Would you like a CIT training on the motel parking lot?” “Off the top of my head, officer.” “Could you call the Watch Commander, so she may attend?” “Call Dr. Gowdy, and ask him to fax you my Vita.” “In Thousand Oaks, the cops said they don’t have a fax machine, so I took the liberty of knocking drug mules off their bikes.” “Deputy, they got up and rode away dressed head to toe in black.”
All bogus Secret Service agents and CBS reporters may write to: AdmiralsOnAcid2020@gmail.com
"I'd like a refund on our pizza. Yes, this is the president. It was neither fast, nor hot, and it was not fresh. I was on vacation at the time. Yes, I can hold."