Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Blogging for Better Mental Health--Yours, Not Mine

Andrea Mitchell? So hot! Where? In my NBC News VHS tape that came in a plain brown wrapper.

"We" ask the existential questions of life, like "Why didn't I ask the Barista for a fucking cup of water?" Answer in one word? BrainJacked! Hey STARBUCKS, I've got an idea besides putting a gun to "homey's" head and saying, "Ace Hardware on the Red Line--get an extension cord." Why don't I get off the street and stop complaining about Feindtein, Brown, Obama and the three varieties of bug in my pants now that it is winter in flea-bitten downtown LA.

More excitement/nightlife in St. Louis, and if you don't believe me, I'll pick you up at Lambert anytime. Yes, I used to own TWA, and I am not happy. The red & white envelopes went where? The plane that nearly came apart was retired and sits where? Daddy Charlie's ghost, let's listen to how many times the stall alarm went off over the Atlantic Ocean when even I know that's not the way to Ft. Lauderdale. Along with what I call "BrainJacked giggling?" The FAA and TSA don't care? Bye! See 'ya!!!

THAT'S WHY I AM CLAIMING TO BE AN IRISH CITIZEN RIGHT NOW, KOOKS!!

LEGAL RATIONALE:
How long ago did I look up the 1996 law that allows my "conversion" to Dublin, IR? Over a year ago, which means that if I were not a political prisoner out in the open, I'd have completed all of the forms, received all of the documents, paid all of the fees, and Barack Hussein, you evil devil, I'D NOT BE HERE. Could someone tell him to write a resignation letter? Tired of being tortured? Deputy/LAPD, do not exit the vehicle unless you want to talk about how I'm obtaining a gun legally. Today's thug de jure? Six shots to his chest enough? Not a game, this undeclared civil war of yours. May I get to my Baptismal records for a clue on where I was born? That's right, you have long arms and bad teeth too. You look like Howard too. You have a big jaw like William IV too. And my name is? A one character e-mail reply from Canada that said....."V." Wi-Fi off yet? [INSERT "FAMILY FIGHT OVER YOUR NAME STORY" WHEN GETTING PAID, NOT LAID. Sorry, girls].


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment