Monday, September 10, 2018

Down by the Riverside

September 7, 2018

Frank –

The motel is getting even weirder than ever as L#### has recommended not going back to Missouri for the speaking engagement. Fine, they’ll have another BBQ in 2019. Here in Ventura, I’ve got something to tell you, and you’d better believe me.

When I went to get this motel man’s $84 Thursday, I returned to find EMS working on a man who borrowed my microwave carousel dish. I say heroin overdose, they said diabetes. I let a woman in the office door before me to be polite. When she sat down, as so often happens, her face seemed familiar.

I paid, went to my room, and said, “Oh my God, that’s Bev.”

Who is Bev?

Good question, but I am sure she was introduced to me as a Secret Service agent in 2002. She looks marvelous and has apparently stayed at this motel previously. At Goebel, Bev’s tote bag was multicolored, yesterday a sparkly pink. [Now my computer is being hacked]. I’m not a fan of Mr. Trump, and for all of these years I’ve wondered who Bev, Tina, and Riley really are. If they are Secret Service as advertised, I am sure Donald was not told of them. Secret. Get it? Even from him. As we discussed, he is a businessman and “silver spoon” case.

This “secret” shit is not for me, so I am hoping a movie or book deal leads to some exposure of what a raw deal I have gotten since 2002. As for 09/11/2001, a person I allege helped the hijackers used to say “Duh” to make a point, and also said I say “You know” too much. I say that when I am tired and figure you do know.

Worse yet over here, I think someone entered my room in the night. (I do not
spill aspirin). The woman in Room #___ might be mentally ill, but this does not make her barricading of the door a product of “delusional” thinking. She dresses in a funky 1960’s manner and may behave like that because she likes it over wage work. I’m so broke and gimpy, I’d never curse your name for some cab fare to the transit place that looks about 4 blocks away. Or, give me $20 and I will pay you out of the billions I won’t have unless I safely get out of this motel.   

                                                           
_Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment