Wednesday, September 12, 2018

GOT COFFEE?


September 10, 2018

Mr. President:

After discovering two State Department relatives, and finding an outspoken uncle under Thomas L. Hughes working at Intelligence and Research, odd it is that I can find a record of his hamlet in Wales, but not mine. My politics are growing more nonpartisan as I head toward the state first to grow the “weed” that I think will someday cause the USA to be occupied by a foreign power not so friendly to a Reefer Madness midnight show.


The fact I don’t like “pot” strays from finding out where Mr. Hughes may be, since unlike some of his many colleagues, he lacks an obituary. An administration in distress looks for sideshows, so please find Tom, produce him if healthy, and in that event I could finally get some real or fake news documented about my family from Wales. Sales pitch for Donald? “Tom got Vietnam right, Bill got 9/11 right.”


$William C. Hughes, MSW$

No comments:

Post a Comment