Saturday, December 16, 2017

MoJoe


I watched your dirty little creatures try to hit Charlie Hughes.
What are they?

12.17.2017

Dear Joe:

Here’s what I’ve got for USA’s liberals. I could make a meaningful and insightful Hollywood movie, but since I’ve learned about “Dollar Store Life” without buying Barbara Ehrenreich’s book, I’m mighty pissed-off and would rather accept a lower public sector salary, assuming there was no Russian hacking at the polling place.

Job Opening One
As we said in Catholic high school, “I could beat his ass with one hand tied behind my back.” That’s Missouri’s Congressional District 3. I’m going to beat the District 2 incumbent? As Charlie Hughes said: “Bill, don’t tilt at windmills.”

Job Opening Two
Claire McCaskill is going to lose badly, and you all act like you don’t need a vote when Pence shows to break another maddening tie. When I wore Jimmy Carter’s tie, people asked where it came from. I lie? The reply was, “I stole it from my dad.” Your entire family should wonder why anyone asked about this in the first place.

Add to that the fact McCaskill has insulted me like Roy Blunt never could. Don’t you love those intra-party blood feuds? Now, Joe Biden has gotten on my “shit list” along with your president who served eight years while many wondered what my late dad often asked. It was: “Where ‘ya from?” I’ll go with Chicago as the correct answer, if no one kills me this weekend. Young people aren’t impatient? It was late 2010 when a young woman in California who gave Dani as her name said this of Barack Obama: “We’re kind of disappointed in him.” I said, “He’s only been in office a year.” The years that followed have been a living hell for me through no fault of mine, and it has to stop.

Job Opening Three
Given I turned the key to light a light on Missouri’s new vote tally board on the General Assembly floor as a kid, and was welcomed into the governor’s office, maybe I should emulate mental health advocate Dar Walker and “Lie in wait” for the governor job here in “Missourah.” Daddy’s memorable words as he breezed in the door were, “That man will shoot you dead” as he nodded at the state cop outside Warren Hearnes’  capitol building office. That did not prevent me from attempting to use one of the governor’s ornate pens as I sat in his chair. For this, I was scolded.

Job Opening Four
How about I go back to Wales? Once I have dual citizenship, I’m sure there is a low on the totem pole post I could win, if they can understand my Midwest USA English. If I can’t understand them, this would be no different than American politics. What I’ve discovered is what an old associate summarized thusly: “Bill, no one cares.” This fact explains how Trump won, and could win again.

I have pasted and attached all of the e-mail sent to the mail.house.gov addresses. Don’t wonder if I’m again telling the truth in reporting kooks have been SLAMMING and BANGING outside my door the entire time I composed this e-mail text. They somehow know what is on this computer screen, and that has got to be illegal.          

Merry Christmas,


William C. Hughes
7800 Old Route 66
Marlborough, MO  63119








No comments:

Post a Comment