Friday, December 29, 2017

JPL: Selling "weed?"

Halt! Cigarettes are illegal. Take them to the reefer re-education camp immediately!
 
 
08.27.2016


Mr. Matar-

Greetings from Saint Louis Missouri, where there once was a Mercury and Gemini space capsule under construction, until the Apollo program came along. Since the last moon mission, the USA had not really had a space program, which explains why the Jet Propulsion Lab (JPL) thought it was comical to carpool on the parking lot where I was “stuck” and rendered homeless.

Incredibly, the U.S. Government probably wonders why I am intent on finding an Iranian woman who gave me a hat. If I’m related to Howard Hughes, the drill bit is going to Dubai, and I’m living out my life in the EU. My, I wish I knew where.

Have a great day,


William C. Hughes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment