Sunday, April 8, 2018

Jr. High J.D.


 Can't hear me? Why not get the shit out of your ears?

April 7, 2018

Schlickterr Bogart, & Renton

Watch many “spy movies?”

Like s spy flick, I’m now wanting to bust-up your law firm over Nelson Wolf’s very bad  free advice. No, the issue is not “peace disturbance,” it is a nationwide crime wave run on one man—me.  This started with retired St. Louis barrister JOHN ENRIGHT in December of 2012. With an illegal California ticket hanging over me, Jack’s advice was, “Just forget it.” In that event, it would have remained in the “cop computer” preventing a driver’s license I still do not have, and it also would have allowed a cop to take me away any old time because Ed Tumbleson wants me off a parking lot so he can retire to Costa Rica. I say Ed goes to prison along with former sheriff Geoff Dean. Torture? Not okay in Thailand, Poland, Egypt, or USA.

I remember the yard signs for Jack’s dad, a long-time judge. Was he a corrupt ass like Dowd, Grady, and Peebles? You need some judges tossed off the bench and some law licenses pulled. Nelson’s speakerphone is a good place to start the way I see it. I am a virulent opponent of firearms—even for police to carry, but I have news for your firm. I was certain the man screaming at me was a former police captain high on something, so given he had previously threatened me with physical harm, I could have shot the man dead. Then I would not have to worry about the jerk today. Fortuitously, I just remembered the name of a big pro-gun rights Second Amendment lawyer I have spoken with, and  we’ve exchanged e-mail. He would see it my way, and you think I am supposed to just let this all dangle along with “Agent McCullough,” who was not a Secret Service agent? Agent Meier was with the FBI? No, he was not!

How nuts can you people be to think anyone should tolerate this kind of garbage? Maybe instead of file a product liability lawsuit I should buy an AR-15 and head to Bohemia, NY where the company is located that sold me a poison pill no lawyer wants to address. While busy calling me “mental” after what has become an everyday American event, perhaps my large framed Handgun Control, Inc. poster could be recovered from intelligence agency hijackers, or was it more mundane Mafia men waiting many years for me to show up in Los Angeles?

One word: Criminals.

William Charles Hughes


No comments:

Post a Comment