Tuesday, April 17, 2018

NTSB Creative Writing Class

Hughes awaits the thickly sliced baloney on this one.
Cat got the captain's tongue?
First Officer kind of busy?

WAYSIDE hackers arrested yet?

From the Endless Addenda Dept:


4:15 p.m. – Now I’m pissed-off about Southwest Air 1308. I’ve had a book researched about aviation accidents for a goddamn year and I cannot write it on this stupid keyboard in this motel room! Can somebody please get me out of here? I love reading 1966 accident accounts and finding out that when my uncle said, “Charlie, he didn’t see it in time” they were talking an aviator about to die by hitting Mont Blanc. An old boss gave me a pen by the same name. Many males would have gotten out the trusty AR-15 to get my “stuff” back by now. “Constitutional Rot” is a real concept. Law enforcement? At the virtual donut shop 24/7 and not doing their jobs. Why don’t we call evil George Soros so I can stay and run for governor? Or, I’m so sick of this motel room, I’d be happy if someone dumped my remaining property on an I-44 truck stop lot. The sheriff doesn’t want it as his place, or does he?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment