Thursday, April 5, 2018

MISSING YET?

Why all of the missing people, deputy?

April 4, 2018

Mr. Evans –

This morning I found an error in what I’ve attached. This is why writers like editors sometimes. Here in St. Louis, my character has been assassinated, but not my person. Police? The bastards in brown employed by Saint Louis County have been after my ass since 1970, when a beer party was broken up by their new helicopter like LADP loves so much. The Saint Louis Metropolitan Police Department recently achieved some CNN fame by pepper spraying bystanders and using what they call a “kettle” technique to beat protester asses and make money in what t I call a “Monkey Court.”

What is the problem in USA?
One word: COPS.

The humanoids in blue that police the City of St. Louis I seldom wanted to call as a mental health professional or citizen under siege unwittingly renting yet another notorious “Drug House.” Why did they not bust the previous occupants? In that event, they don’t get to “Skim the till” off the backs of small and mid-sized drug dealers. Why not tell the “Our Revolution” Sanders supporters they cannot have anything resembling a political “revolution” unless there is a revolution within the policing profession.

Nobody with those political credentials will listen to a word I say. Worse yet, with the proof on Howard genes in, why would a lawyer lift a finger? They like Boeing just fine. They want to support Raytheon too. General Dynamics is without sin. Northrop “secret weapons” are good for you, the average Democrat must say. What a crock of shit!

They know what I think of the defense industry, so why not pay a Russian thug to steal the pants off my ass and then take me to jail in LA as a “sex offender?” It is every bit that bad, but not here in St. Lou, where people still listen to AM radio preachers and Rush Limbaugh all day. In short, I am having great difficulty with becoming apolitical and saying “I want my money” to courts where it was accumulated.

By the way, I looked at your competitor’s map and their plan to saw off all of the coastal counties in favor of a 51st state. My question they don’t want to answer is, “Why keep San Diego?” It seems like they should be consistent in shunning them too. Your economy is going to enable the new state to lower taxes with what? Revenue from avocado farms? They admire West Virginia? Have they been there? That state may be quirky, but they are also poor as dirt, and a newspaper reporter there told me a big swath of the populace is on heroin. Are you people out there all nuts? I am not.    

William C. Hughes


>There is no melodrama in saying I’m in danger here, so: 1. Why not find a DRIVER get me out there? That’s the primary need. 2. Money follows faster as a need than when we first discussed this. 3. Housing? Both movie producers who offered to meet would not allow me to live on the streets, or would they?

No comments:

Post a Comment