Tuesday, May 7, 2019

ABC News: An error has ocurred

I looked up "Clarence Thomas" and got the Duke of Clarence.
Way past time for a Windows 10 purchase. 

"The big Latino holiday means Bill is not getting drunk, high, or getting on any 'medication' he does not need. Having given up on the unnecessary 'Psych Eval,' Russian boo birds are now going to say I am 'nuts' for wanting an old-fashioned blood pressure cuff like the one at SLU CARE present and accounted for at Affinia.

For your information only, we are not going to discuss a SLU Hospital chart full of false diagnoses. For example, IBS would have been a big problem with scarce restrooms, low TSH is bad for years of California hiking, and a bad liver can’t hold up to a gin & tonic with a spook who called herself 'Karla Nordstrom.' I saw the fake I.D. with my own eyes. Unfortunately for many, I had also seen her male accomplice in a relative’s kitchen fiddling with an old Blackberry device."

No comments:

Post a Comment