Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Twist & Shout

Steve's cop may have been covering the camera in Clayton and in there eating pizza, but I felt safer when his lazy ass was there. And you? 

I can’t fund hitting the North Hollywood jackpot with her money, and fail to understand why the word “investor” around here is perceived like the Russian I think Nadia speaks along with English. Having clicked upon a credit card e-mail offer, I was shocked to find “bad guys” have to pay a stiff annual fee, people with a few misdemeanors pay only $59, and if you are next to Jesus hung on a cross there is no fee with the APR at 24.9%. I am not looking up the Fed’s “discount rate,” or the prime rate because I might want to start shooting, looting, and burning.


Perhaps I should place an ad in the RFT looking to borrow at that APR to pay Angie and the lawyer in Syracuse, NY who promised to have IP thieves locked-up. A Screenplay #9 line from memory is: “Twister forming! They can do anything!” This was written well before we arrived at Mary Burke’s house, and I told a pack of Clayton lawyers I think she wrote “Twister,” not Spielberg’s lackeys. Don’t say you did not see me talking to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment