Saturday, May 4, 2019

Corruption! Collusion!

Guys, don't worry about STD's.
They've all found Jesus now.

The better course of action? A lawyerly clause in a MOVIE CONTRACT that allows me to yell, curse, use terms that make liberal Democrats faint, throw objects across the set, kick on trailer doors, smash electronics that don’t cost much, spit at the feet of actors that get it wrong, and fire people at will-—no explanation required. The family gave me the legal term in 1961 or 1962. It is: “Total Creative Control.” Not in today’s contract? Let’s get the fight on Wilshire underway, before I shove someone down the steps here for crawling up my back and stand accused of being “bipolar” again.


No meth in the coffee today! I fired-up the IBM to find the “Mt. Weather Scene” is indeed in the “Bee Bee” file containing my somehow recovered version of Screenplay #9. I’d like to argue with Hollywood weasels before my colon explodes over whether it should be severed from #8, or see if they suddenly care that a movie makes complete sense like Mr. Trump does not. I’ve always thought one of the fun aspects of USA’s corrupt movie industry is the spinoff revenue to be made on writing about, “What did he or she really mean?”

No comments:

Post a Comment