Wednesday, January 6, 2016

My New Year’s Resolution: It’s Historic (And hopefully you’re not)


“Well, get some better ones.”

-         Robert Maheu on my Lloyds walkie talkies

“There will be no transmitting key in this house!”

-         Charles E. Hughes on my plans for a CB radio

“It looks like a big banana.”

-         Ray K. on my first car (FACT: Bobby Kennedy had the same car)
I told you! How about an imdb.com Jim Neighbors search for the young folks:
“Golly Sarge, does anybody have a photo of my car?”
Andrea often said, regarding cigs: “I only brought one.”
“Tonight, we’re live from an overpass on I-44 where the glacier days are here and the dinosaurs are surely coming back. Join us for a discussion on climate change with Dr. Binkly Billingsley as the snow falls and big rig after big rig has left the road. We’ll also be joined by a Saint Louis County cop who graciously exited her car for some advice on how to keep your vehicle on the roadbed when the entire DOT is out looking for meth instead of clearing the snow. After all, they do work long hours, right Sergeant Jensen?…
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….>>>>>>>>>><<<<<^^^^^^^^

No comments:

Post a Comment