Monday, January 1, 2018

Ralph

Former St. Louis Cardinal. I know I am right.
 
MIKE & RALPH: Ralph was in the minor leagues, hence the expression, “Can of corn” for an easy fly ball. When I developed a wide variety of “junk pitches” by age 13, Ralph shook his head and said, “You’re gonna ruin your arm.” No, I ruined the day of many a batter, sometimes by “beaning” them. When are movie rights being paid for my catcher who said, “Don’t throw that again”? And, I look forward to seeing an actor who looks like me picking up a cracked batting helmet and saying to the ump, “So what? He’s okay.” This led to a legal discussion on the design of the little league batting helmet, not my ejection. This was not your average team, wouldn’t you say? Hughes was accused of “dirty” sliding, balking, and did your pitcher kid have the ball repeatedly examined as in the big leagues? Probably not. Ralph died from working at Monsanto, his son from being attacked by mobsters in his Brooklyn, NY alley. Nothing was stolen, so I said, “Sounds like Mafia” and it was. Yes, Mike was murdered.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment