Wednesday, February 14, 2018

King Harry Rules

Ms. Middleton dresses down to visit the insane asylum.
Has she put her husband there yet to crown King Harry?



08.30.2016


Dear Ken –

I am writing to you like we are old college classmates, because to date I don’t get much help from Lindenwod College/University or Saint Louis University. I am pasting an appeal I made below to Dr. Helen Caldicott, who resides in Australia and is reportedly a “single issue” activist on nuclear weapons. What I’m reporting right now is, the childish competition to build more warheads is sheer madness that will be funded by either of the major party candidates. Now, tell me why.

I’m no “conspiracy theorist,” yet I have a solid hunch your friend Lady Di might have done what J. Edgar hoover was certain Howard Robard Hughes, Jr. did. (That’s fail to die and escape the media microscope). The supposed intensive search for Hughes relatives in 1976 did not find me, with 101 clues there is a direct genetic link. How could you help? That is entirely up to you! A passionate “liberal” lawyer would be a good start.

Thanks,


William C. Hughes
 


No comments:

Post a Comment