Monday, February 12, 2018

Royal Rule



Did it all stay in Vegas, or will there be scandal for Camilla to have squashed by her enforcers?

01-08-2016



CATO Staff and / or John Sampler –


The book was finished in December of 2004. The copyright certificate came to my catchy address of 911 St. Rita Avenue in early 2005. To the north, a U.S. Army JAG. To the south, an Air Force officer, but I’m not related to Howard Hughes, who manufactured expensive defense stuff for the Army. The Air Force guy and I conducted “car talk” out back and he said? “If my wife knew how I drive this car, she’d kill me.” HIS = Mazda Miata. MINE = Nissan 240SX. Where is my car?


Where is the book? Barely still recoverable, and what I’d like to do is lop off the first chapter on drug policy and have it published as a long, thoughtful journal article. Why? I now disagree with myself. My physician read it, as did an agency outside Washington, D.C. and an agency near San Diego. As always, they want the manuscript, but won’t offer a dollar. Ditto with my screenplays and a movie business that can go to hell. I’m a super-quirky governor of California in the making? Not if don’t publish something/anything.


Good day,



William HUGHES

No comments:

Post a Comment