Saturday, February 2, 2019

People Corp.

People should be treated as well as corporations, don't you agree?
Why?
The company lies about its past like you do, girls.
"Is there a lawyer in the house? A man over here may be dead."

"Your kindness stands out and above many others I have consulted on this “mess.” My inclination, given I was passed so many clues as a child about being related to Howard “The Aviator” is this. I am tempted to start long legal battles without any DNA evidence.

In fact, my stance when I saw the “twin” photo in 2007 was that we look so much alike that I should wait for a judge to order the test; don’t dare offer it. I think you know the standard in most states for civil suits large and small is “clear and convincing” evidence. If someone had not taken every scrap of my personal property, I’d have some very convincing photographic evidence right now, not later."



No comments:

Post a Comment