Saturday, February 16, 2019

Sal's Army


02-16-2019

Mr. Curnow:

I am not an attorney like everyone else named “Hughes,” but suddenly I think the “temple” next door to the west from your 10740 Page Avenue was there before yours opened in 1975. If the two have been collaborating on some of the unlawful activities I have observed, this is worse than I think. The temple is called the “Overland Occidental Masonic Lodge.” Their phone number is disconnected? If I were a government employee at any level I’d ask, “When did that happen?”

I happened to notice one day early in my detention there that the building was used for some type of meeting because he parking lot was full. Most of the time, it looks abandoned. As a man related to the oil money without question I joke around using the expression, “Masons and Mormons” for cult-like organizations, which flourish in the United States when I think they are often up to no good and are very difficult to penetrate if someone is “spying” on them, lawfully or not.

10770 Page Avenue is the address, and I further think that if the Salvation Army has hackers, a recent hack of my android and the e-mail to you may have been engineered by the Masons. I don’t think much of them and I am allowed to research this old cult on the Internet. If they are somehow directing the disappearance or murder of shelter residents next door, the joke is: “I’m not Wesley Bell; I’m not even the same color.” 

Thanks,

William C. Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment