Monday, February 4, 2019

Too Many Tuckers

No professional hair trim since...?

02/04/2018

Clara –

Below is the message you could not find, and I suppose since some officials are LISTENING for a change, I might be willing to make disclosures before vacating  a homeless shelter cot I have been forced to accept despite a 4.0 at Saint Louis University School of Social Work and a 20 year career in mental health that should have been 30. Because of that last name of mine I can truthfully say an uncle once asked a famous actor about WW II heroism. He said, “Did you get a medal for that?” and the stage actor not yet in the movies said, “Not yet.” The guy with an alcohol problem and a beer in his hand was Jason Robards, and he’s also a distant relative, I discovered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment