Tuesday, February 19, 2019

STUCK: No star, no bucks

Management team sleeping in the Seattle rain yet?


02.19.2019

Ms. Fink –

Today at the library, I was allowed to, as daddy used to say, “scan” Fortune, The Economist, The American Prospect, The Nation, and The New Republic.

Entirely consistent with this, I continue to bash blacks and Jews as if on board with the worst of the nativist, gun toting, rabid Trump supporters.

“Keep ‘em guessing” said momma, who I’ve told you had no “Manic Depression.” It was too many cigarettes and cups of coffee, plus Charlie could be really annoying with his Shakespearean cheapness.

Cough-cough---go to jail.

Bill

>After I decided not to kill someone and later be acquitted, I took a look at Aviation Week and Air & Space. The latter is still searching for E.T. whereas I want my souvenir Pan Am bag (March, 2019 p. 34). 

No comments:

Post a Comment