Sunday, January 5, 2014

3 & 3

THAT STINKY CIA ASS B.O. RESIGN YET?
My book looks headed to amazon.com and Kindle after finishing it when? December, 2005. Copyright? 2006. 

Girlfriend is busy waterboarding? "Gitmo" would be better than my present circumstances. May I have a gun permit, officer? Hughes v. Finkel sealed? Hughes v. AT&T? Time for some answers in COURT, right Larry Klayman?

Michelle staying behind in HI to try and cover-up the Lennon murder? That ain't gonna work.

*WE'LL GET TO THE '3 AND 3' LATER, AFTER I RUN OUT OF BANDWIDTH AND ROB THE 7/11.

__________

Gina who?
 Your president is nuts, not me.
 
Larry, I'm back after 16 hours of sleep. The three ways to take my oil money are:


1. Put me in prison. This would have to be done like China under Mao, since I do no crime. Keep working at, it spy-sluts!! CONSEQUENCE: The state gets all of my money.
2. Put me in the loony bin (With Guardian/Conservator). CONSEQUENCE: The state gets some of my money.
3. Marry me to a spy. CONSEQUENCE: The bitch gets half of my money. 

The "other three."

1. The Mafia took all I own and want ransom.
2. The United States Government took all I own under secret court orders.
3. Government gangsters did it, and in court, "We don't know a thing, Mister Hughes."

In the event of #1, I'll blow your heads off one by one.
In the event of #2, I will see that everything is returned through judicial process.
In the event of #3, I will be purchasing rifles and small arms first, in order to better begin Civil War 2.0.

Did Obama resign yet? 

She went home? That figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment