Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A/C Power Off at the Library Yet, Clayton?

I'll explain after the CHARTER CABLE guy stops by tomorrow (not with a firearm in his or her tool belt). HUGHES TOOL COMPANY joke? One more, and you die, bitch.

EMILY HAS A GUN, AND karen evans HAD ONE TOO? WHO?

St. Louis CopGurl in the library the whole time for my PAC form printing? You can get one too, bums! [The PAC, not the cop. Your name is Hughes?] It's easy! It's free! And, may I have her cell phone number?

Sorry, we're not even buying that fed to the dogs story in the Midwaste...Excuse me, Midwest. One more nigger rattles keys, and CopGurl will have to awaken from her nap to call an ambulance. Bum sleeping in my foyer? I think he departed in advance of the early a.m. cable man's arrival. From 3 to 30 megs? Not the end of the world. That's when the twin Black Ju Ju devils Putin & Obama say so.

No comments:

Post a Comment