Monday, August 21, 2017

ATC - NAACP

nOT gUILTY
"Hey Conoco Phillips, did you remember to put gas in the..."
"We'll get right back to you on that."
 
August 21, 2017


Mr. Zott:

After more big fun on the #21, I have a blunt statement for you. Your transit system is racist and I gather white people are not supposed to ride on it. Did I mention the African-American pot smoking bus driver who barked at me to sit down? Now, another African-American bus driver has allowed a young black female to ride almost my entire journey with no fare. Would you like me to try that with a “secret camera” on? The doors would be thrown open and I’d be ordered off the bus.

Oh, there’s more from my weekly ride to enrich Mr. Dierberg and the nation of India. On the way back with an injured arm and plenty of deceased friends who would probably have given me a ride, I was barked at once more by an African-American bus driver because my $8 Brazilian shoe was over the yellow line in front of your bus. Thank God someone else rang early for the stop they like to pass up.

Your system is a mess like the rest of USA under Mr. Trump. I’m not from Wales? I can prove that much, and I’m going home but I seem incapable of shutting off the gene that wants to help. I’ve used every kind of analogy to deaf ears like the battlefield medic who must move on.

You could call and say you feel sorry about my plight. I’d love to be in Europe bragging that I coined the term “Trump Riot.” Are they having one in Phoenix? I’ll be sure to not watch on CNN or any provider of “fake news.”


William C. Hughes

p.s. II Why not just hire me in some capacity and watch how fast “they” try to fire me?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment