Friday, August 4, 2017

Private Schlossberg

Join the military, get in a rap video. Movie deal? 
I'm too old for that shit!



$200,000
https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/profile_mask2.png
Bill Hughes <admiralsonacid2020@gmail.com>
2:12 PM (0 minutes ago)







to arctank, adultfamilycare, funmi, kmarkques, bcc: Missouri, bcc: Aimee, bcc: steven.rothste., bcc: attorney.gener.
https://mail.google.com/mail/images/cleardot.gif

NE Arc -
Mr. Rothstein over at the JFK informed me of your competition for some good ideas. Unfortunately, when I was an LCSW at the Missouri Department of Mental Health, what they did for over 20 years was ignore my idea and implement it later, or just ignore me.
That way the managers take credit for a community worker's idea. I'm sure you know what I mean. Lately, people seem to abuse prescription and illegal drugs so much here in St. Louis, they seem to not understand no matter what you say.
Since my Internet seldom works right, first I make sure the e-mail address is good before I give away my brilliant ideas. I will think all weekend about that winning idea. However, I warn you writers are storytellers, so I may first bore you with a tale about a guy I knew at the Kansas City Arc in 1990.
I might also mention my quasi-legal advice to a friend of my late dad who had two developmentally disabled adult children. I gave plenty of advice when the male was becoming threatening to his mother, and never charged a dime. Now I sit in a slummy motel unable to go anywhere when nobody was ever given a "run-around" at my state office. Liz's daughter managed to hold a job, so I've wanted to visit her workplace and see if she was doing O.K. for three years, but no one I've ever known here will drive me anywhere.
Must be my last name.


Bill Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment