Thursday, August 24, 2017

Flight 655

I was ordered off the JANSS MALL
Is this one in Iran named after John Kerry yet?



>>Please Print and Share Widely<<


August 25, 2017

Lopez –

As so often happens, I wrote a novel and decided on sending a slogan. When I got to Los Angeles in 2008, I would later tell people this in your county: “I knew I was in trouble when I saw the Capitol Records building.”

I’m not the first person to go out to California with everything and leave with nothing. Therefore, my catchy slogan is: “Nuke it, or sell it to China.” Not related to Howard? Boeing sold you a malfunctioning bag of bolts with that “missile shield,” and any competent air force could shoot down your F-35 by the dozen.

You’ve been ripped off. Just thought I’d let you know. You see, my name is on too many signs out there, and one of your deputies could see the departing flights sign at LAX if she wanted to with me paying the air fare to STL. There is much to discuss at my expense. Here, the cops won’t even help find a formerly flirtatious female ex-cop. This sure isn’t like the movies, and I’m not made out of money. The “mission,” should Deputy Girl accept it, is simply to find out if two Hollywood producers are lying to me. If they are, I suppose I’d be ticketed for sleeping on the beach.


Hughes


No comments:

Post a Comment