Tuesday, August 29, 2017

More Highly Visible "Secrets"

Verizon Man, what is that thing?
And now, a passage from what the U.S. Senate will ignore.

"I later told this story to two fellows who claimed to have been in a Special Operations force and worked as a successful stockbroker respectively. Each said, “Yeah, I fell in that creek too.” Welcome to Goebel-Land where the creek is “natural” and you are “nuts” until you point to a document on their wall that says it is man-made. [Much like U.S.D.O.J. these days]. The 1991 “Five Presidents Photo” at Goebel? This, my friends, is a “special” shot not on the Internet! As I recall, FORD looks bewildered, REAGAN is slightly crouched as if ready to throw a football block, CARTER is smiling a stereotypical big grin and wearing an exact duplicate of a tie I swiped from my late dad, NIXON appears like he was told he’s about to face a late firing squad, and most importantly to “The Family,” H.W. BUSH has about 4 inches of white shirt visible on his left arm. My terse comment was, “They all do it.” A black female at the grocery store put it differently last weekend when she said this near me: “I don’t flash no sign. I ain’t doin’ no hand jive. I’m talking and trying to tell you something!” (On her Apple device that I understand makes phone calls besides take video of me)."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment