Thursday, August 17, 2017

Take the 5th, Maria

Oops, wrong Maria. Didn't I see this one in West Los Angeles?
She was allowed to be there soldier, as was I.



January 4, 2017


Senator Chappelle-Nadal -

I will keep it short by simply telling you that when a California park board member in a wealthy area and a retired congressman from New Jersey write back, there is something going on. Sad it is that “friends” don’t communicate much, but that might be because they know that I could indeed put Lacy Clay in the Trumpist private sector if I had enough money.

However, I’m a modest guy when not boasting I could beat him, so maybe you would be willing to disclose your intentions in 2018. I’d be happy to help, but I am not a fundraiser, organizer, or political snake oil salesman. When I chart out a position, it does not change. This business of the “walk back” and the “pivot” makes me sick. I fought many bureaucratic battles as a state employee and won them all, but not the final campaign to restore our jobs to “One Term Bob” Holden’s budget.

Yes, I inadvertently insulted Eugene McCarthy and talked to George McGovern for about 45 minutes. Why I can’t play my tape of the latter is part of how I could win against Clay. We apparently have a class of people in USA who think they can do anything to you and get away with it. Did you say “police?” In Milwaukee it reportedly takes gunshots to even get them dispatched if you are black and poor. This will not change due to endorsing Bison.

Need a slogan? “You’ve been buffaloed.”


My bill is in the mail,


Bill Hughes


No comments:

Post a Comment