Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Dead Man e-mail File

Looks like Joe is ready to go!
As a Russian spy once said to me, "Hurry up and wait."



October 24, 2017


Dear Alan -

I’m sharing what I sent to your colleague. If Aladdin came with his lamp, the first wish would be to kick my Republican Congresswoman’s ass and serve two years in the House of Representatives, like JAMES MADISON HUGHES. (Photo attached). This situation in St. Louis has descended into what I’d call a “human rights tragedy” if anyone in the State-Controlled “media” took notice. Why is it so bad? That tombstone sits near our family grave plot only a cab driver would take me to in my home town. What a great community! I did nothing to them. They are the ones who threatened me over a lifetime and as I like to say, “Somebody has to go to prison.”

Making a movie is probably safer than a political campaign at this point, hence the true story about writing to a certain movie producer as more a less a joke and asking for 120 million dollars. The response was “Make an appointment” but backward neo-Nazi Missouri Mules and low I.Q. communists who want free gasoline have this far prevented me from doing anything but spending a retirement check that is less than half the federal poverty level. Many would have joined-up with the Islamic State by now, but not me. If in Congress, I’d drive them all nuts insisting they better define their enemies.

I’m making a bloated “disaster movie?” I’ve already told nobody about my idea for “Doomsday One,” and I’d fully expect to video the “spare” Air Force One for its final cinema landing after a nuclear exchange even worse than your worst scenarios. A sudden monsoon has shut down an engine #3 because it’s full of water, like Southern Air 241. This makes what they call a “flare out” less than perfect as the nose goes up, it rocks to and fro, the STALL WARNING sounds, and when all wheels finally hit, the Captain line is, “Plenty of concrete!” (To stop the plane without a “runway excursion” and then slowly die).

True trivia you should know is that my ex-Father-in-Law invented the pill that is a treatment for radiation poisoning. The company (Mallinckrodt) alleged Sal was “nuts” and he thus got nothing but a salary for this patent and more. I’ve long joked about a leftist “red beanie” on the heads of anti-government filmmakers, but I don’t think they have one at Target, which I vastly prefer over Wal Mart when buying Chinese-made shoes!

William Hughes, MSW, QMHP


No comments:

Post a Comment