Sunday, October 22, 2017

Mississisloppy

The Halliburton security guard is paid far more than me.
Right, governor?



"Though generally treated like a felon on the run with no crime committed, I was allowed to squander all of my money on low-rent, low-class “drug houses” and “dope motels” while supposedly writing a book. (Actually, a book about aviation incidents & accidents was researched, and the publisher is…?) Let’s see…if you put “aircraft” and my name in the Google search box, what do you get? Relevant to your chapter of the Texas ACLU is that fact I was called back when Linda S. was too busy to chat at Baker Hughes during the period Halliburton was the  supposed wolf at their door. I happen to like Linda, and need your help with finding her and her father who was said to be a Dallas oilman.
Why would a half-dozen employees regularly talk to me on Allen Parkway? Now, the stinky GE deal is already in the news as General Electric is about to stop making light bulbs and is losing money faster than I could if I regained the oil company that is mine. An only spouse who betrayed me and has a far higher I.Q. than mine would sit and watch Dallas on TV. That was her skimpy clue. When there was a judicial feeding frenzy over Hughes wealth covered in 1981 network news from Houston she said, “Why don’t you go down there?” I shall quote from an article I found earlier this year:

'More than 600 alleged wives, sons, daughters, first, second, third, fourth and fifth cousins lined up in Gregory's small courtroom on the fifth floor of the family law center on the north edge of downtown Houston with their hands out, trying to claim a share of the Hughes fortune. And those were just the ones who showed up in person or sent a lawyer. Gregory held his hands about two feet apart to indicate the size of the stack of letters he received from others claiming to be Hughes long-lost relatives.'”

Washington Post, 5 September, 1981

No comments:

Post a Comment