Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Got Latinos? (4.5%)

Bill Hughes showed up for work. Others sold drugs.

10.03.2017



Chief Carson:

After speaking with the mayor’s wife Barb last night and Emory Ransom again today, here is the deal. I’d like some political funding to file in the primary and kick Senator McCaskill’s ass across the Kansas border. There, she and her husband can buy some more nursing homes and try to run them without 800 billion dollars of Medicaid money cut by nutty Republicans.

My dad told me stories; many stories. One was about a Japanese warship going my his unarmed boat, and McCaskill’s staff wants to take ten weeks to sign a release and get the records? I took Charles’ Navy coat without asking in 1971. It was sort of a “hippie” fashion statement in 1971. I remember him making the accusation about taking it and then  saying, “Aw, you can keep it.” Stenciled in white was the name HUGHES, and if I don’t see people arrested for taking away that coat and all I owned, I’m just about on North Korea’s side. There must me law. There must be justice here, not more delays and excuses. Of Charles Edward’s Army service, mom yelled and accused him of being a “coward.” I don’t think so when I just told Mr. Ransom of this discussion. I asked:

“Dad, weren’t you afraid of those Mafia guys?”
His answer was, “No.”

His quote about Jimmy Hoffa’s associates was:
“I told them what I needed to tell them.”

When we discussed Mr. Hoffa’s disappearance, Charles said:
“Bill, I don’t think they will ever figure that one out.”

Who were “they?” I have uncovered plenty of hard evidence suggesting he meant the U.S Secret Service, and I will be happy to discuss my roster of 28 real or “fake” Secret Service people with Mike Moeller when he has time to drop by the motel I have been “trapped” in. My thought was, “Three weeks is okay, three months and I’m pissed-off.” This is the 17th month at the motel, and I am furious.

Please name another person in this region who was twice told “Make an appointment” by a Hollywood producer. Why am I no longer thrilled about that? I’m a bit old to make a movie, but nowhere near too old to rage on from the floor of a legislative chamber until they remove me by force. Dad saw the aftermath of the nuclear attacks on Japan, and the USA still refuses to forswear first use of nuclear weapons. (Just state, “We won’t shoot first”). I’ve done a lot of reading about “launch on warning.” You too? Chief, we are about to be nuked, and that is about all that would cause Charlie to spin in his VA grave.

If this “apprentice president” does not get better advisors, I will say what we all said when I was president of my high school: “You can kiss your ass goodbye.” I met a lot of people in California from all over the world, and I am quite sure many of them hate the USA for very legitimate reasons. Dad told me much with one Pogo line: “We have met the enemy, and he is us.”

No more information will be sent until the mayor of Maryland Heights visits my luxury motel on old Route 66. I’m so old, I remember driving by on the way back from vacation before there was an I-44. By the way, daddy was on a committee to get those roads built. The formal name is, “The Dwight Eisenhower Interstate Highway System,” however, I have not driven on any of them lately. Did you know part of the reason President Eisenhower supported the appropriations was so you could flee a nuclear attack? Charles gave me a book about Ike and an Iranian woman gave me a hat. You would not believe who her dad is!


I’m always,


William Charles Hughes


No comments:

Post a Comment