Thursday, October 12, 2017

Got Asians? (9.8%)

Back when I was a human being in Moonvale Heights, I did not smoke at the mental health conference, but I stood outside with them waiting for a Mafia "drive-by" that never happened. 10-01-17? We need to talk about Las Vegas "Number Kooks."



10:53 a.m. My thanks go to Sgt. Rich White for giving me some information from your 09.01.2006 accident report involving my late dad. This satisfied my curiosity until I can maybe recover the Fuji camera illegally taken from me with a dozen or so sharp photos of the scene taken a few days later. We then proceeded to a Catholic shrine in St. Charles County where more photos were taken of Charles Hughes and Elizabeth Ebling. Liz’s late husband was a lawyer and…surprise…so was Charles. It was a Missouri Assistant AG who asked, “Why does your dad need (West) law books?” Where is Jeannie? Where are Charlie’s Washington University Law School transcripts? He called it “Night School” and one of his favorite TV shows was “Night Court.” He laughed at every corny joke!

I have a question for your entire department. Why would the writers of Charles E. Hughes favorite TV shows write a movie called “Pushing Tin?” Download it or rent it and you will discover what it is about. I was proud to tell my dad I had discussed the future of another of his favorite shows with the writers who wrote it. It is called “Law and Order” and they said, “We will write it as long as they pay us.” Was I paid for the words below? No! I just ordered a new Missouri state highway map because White and I established the Google satellite image is rather old. My late dad handed me a copy of that map every year, and regarding a Christmas card from George H.W. Bush my granny said, “I get one every year.” Gentlemen, it was 1988 when I said, “This signature looks real” because it was.

Have a nice day,

_Bill


10-10-2017

Chief Carson –

I am not happy to report that within 30 minutes of Sgt. White’s departure, I received a telephoned threat. Not to worry, as it has happened previously, and I ignore such calls. When I logged-on the laptop to send you an e-mail, the HP had been hacked in a manner that has not happened in 9-10 months. I fixed it, I got some sleep, I made some coffee, and here we are on Tuesday, October 10 at 8:50 a.m. (By the way, the text of the first e-mail was on this screen when White knocked on my door). See why my late dad said, “Bill, time is the enemy.”

Two Quick Maryland Heights Stories
In late 1976, my Political Science professor said, “Mister Hughes, you must see this movie.” To my astonishment, the best looking female on the Lindenwood campus said, “Okay” and we went to the brand-new Westport Plaza to see Network in January of 1977. Later, when I helped Ann move, her dad offered me money. I said, “No sir, she’s my friend.” Incredibly, the dad reappeared during a New Hampshire snowstorm in a laundromat to say, “Mitt Romney is no good.” Yes, we had a political discussion during the presidential primary won by Hillary Clinton, and I did not say, “Are you Ann’s dad?”

In 2004, I was in a Starbucks at Westport Plaza. Several men came in an announced “We’re in town making a movie.” They discussed someone named “Lindsay Lohan.” I did not know who this was, so I looked up her acting resume. I would later in 2009 discover the movie Herbie, Fully Loaded was making me late for work. Those big white trucks at Mid America Raceway were from Disney, not for a NASCAR race. In December of 2009, I was eight feet from Ms. Lohan and she was the only female actor I spoke to. I whispered, “What the f--- are you doing here?” She smiled, and answered the question with an obscene gesture. That’s Hollywood! It does not operate like any other business, hence the song that goes, “There’s no business like show business.”

Moving along to Charles E. Hughes Maryland Heights “accidents,” you were not in the house when mom accused daddy of having an affair with an actress in West Side Story. Golly, what was he doing backstage in New York? He said, “Bill, the play was about gangs, and the producers feared it might be a flop.” It was not. What is our family lamp doing in a Susan Sarandon movie? That’s because the house in the movie was one of Charlie’s business associate’s house. It was torn down after the movie was completed. The diner in the movie is where I ate hamburgers with granny long ago.

Did you say, Escape from New York? Dad knew exactly what intersection where fake Air Force One wreckage was placed. I messed around with buddies on the bridge that is featured in the end of this underrated classic, and I later walked past the star’s childhood house. I get updates on this guy by calling a woman who is hearing local gossip, not reading a People Magazine. This buys a cup of coffee for Sgt. White? No, but ten screenplays and four book manuscripts might. Today, my only income is from a meager State of Missouri pension. It is a fertile question to ask “Why?”


William C. Hughes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment