Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Flame Out - Flake Out

Jeff Flake quit? Man, that's bad. Don't suicide in church, Lutherans!



12.31.2014


William C. Hughes
216 Nagel Ave.
St. Louis, MO  63111


Spokesperson
City of Chicago Police Department
3510 S. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL  60653


Dear Chicago Cops:

My late mother Margaret used to rather emphatically say, “Stop the merry-go-round! I want to get off!” She met my late alleged dad at the Federal Records Center. There’s your first clue, detective. Now, a TRUE-FALSE quiz:

  1. Hughes’ ex-girlfriend married a Chicago cop.
  2. Hughes taught at Jennings High School.
  3. Peter Jennings worked for NBC.
  4. Jennings Randolph was a car mechanic.
  5. Shooter Jennings is a country singer.
  6. River Roads Mall was located in Jennings, Missouri.
  7. Spencer’s Bowl was in Jennings.
  8. Diana Spencer was Queen of England.
  9. Mayor Daley passed out bags of pot and tabs of LSD at the 1968 Democratic Convention.

“Pass your [legal] papers forward.” 2, 5, 6, & 7 are TRUE. 3, 4, 8, & 9 are FALSE. Problem? I’m not sure about #1, or anything else in my sorry life, because it in excruciatingly apparent at this point I am related to Howard Hughes, Jr. When the person in receipt of this knowledge is over 80 years of age, they are fearful, because I look like him, sound like him, and walk like him. Under 30 and ignorant? I must say, “The guy who flew the airplanes, the guy who made the movies, the guy in the movie The Aviator.” Then, both rich and poor say, “Oh yeah,” and attorney #2,610 says, “Sorry, I can’t help.”

Let us stick with Chicago as the topic, and deal in Joe Friday facts.

  1. I read an interview with your mayor. I got the impression that, though a Democrat, he does not like President Obama.
  2. I wrote and certified three (3) letters. Only the one to your mayor was received, per United States Postal Service (USPS) records.
  3. I have much additional physical proof of mail tampering, theft of mail, unauthorized delivery of mail, etc.
  4. I called a USPS attorney in Chicago.
  5. Your mayor’s son was assaulted and injured.

Yes, a, b, c, d, & e are all connected. My situation? Two wrecked cars, five hacked & destroyed computers, all property seized, two stolen cell phones, two missing external data drives, and many missing people, including a forensic computer expert who backed-up my hard drives. This should be of interest to “the authorities,” when I have no way to consistently make telephone calls, send & receive postal letters, or e-mail.

Could you tell the mayor I’d like to meet with him? A “90 minute hour” would do. Now, I’m under fire from the Federal Election Commission over my sham PAC that reports zeroes for income. How stoned are “Hollywood kids” in California? They apparently think I’m your next president, absent the 1.5 billion it will likely cost the unfortunate individual who wins.

Now, let’s go to History Class:

1066 – William I was crowned on Christmas Day.
1926 – Howard and Helen had sex to make Charlie Hughes.
1956 – The argument was a week long over my name. Get it?
1966 – Mom tried to kill dad and failed. No oil at age 18, mom.
1976 – I traveled to Philadelphia and saw the Liberty Bell.
1986 – My life was spared by a number of Russian spies, all women.
1996 – I was allowed to see my future Air Force girlfriend. Get it?
2006 – I copyrighted a still unpublished book about drug dealing, 9/11, spies, the USA PATRIOT Act, C.I.A. misdeeds, and so forth.
2016 – Caroline Kennedy will win her daddy’s old job, thanks to my money I cannot spend yet. Don’t allow any dead guys up there to vote twice!

Aside from my parking tickets in Concord, NH during the presidential primary, like a bad B movie, I do not protest Ferguson, Ferguson, Ferguson, but rather the fact I’ve had to live like covert criminal, but never done anything unlawful. The $85 ticket on I-55 in Missouri? I took a driving class. The sky-high Lincoln, Illinois ticket? I paid it. The $180 California “storing” ticket is for 60 Minutes if CBS has not lost their collective minds along with 15 minutes of interview audio back when I sounded like I could have been a contender, even when housed at Westlake Village bus stops.

No bum, I’m still,



William Charles Hughes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment