Friday, November 2, 2018

After Civil War 2.0: Where 'ya staying?


From a Radio Ad: “Claire works with anyone to get it done.” How about the DNC—after Perez and Ellison are fired--looks at all of my futile e-mail. No help whatsoever with Charlie Hughes’ Merchant Marine and Army records? Why was daddy gloating when Jack Buck was fired from the CBS network baseball broadcast? The answer costs $5,000.

Holly Weenie Eve

Dear Mr. Democrat:

I just read the account of a crime that blended together with hundreds of accounts from St. Louis over my life that all read the same. The guy got shot. The juveniles ran away. The SUV crashed. They dropped the wounded robber at a hospital. The cops gave chase. The guy hid in a dumpster. Oh the drama in juvenile court! Mama is no doubt on TV when I am not saying, “My boy was from a good house.”  If so, why did he shoot a retired cop, and where did he get the fucking gun?

I wrote an assay about guns and your Constitution. I will sell it to you for $10,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment