Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Axis II = Borderline Personality Disorder Don't know the guy? Yes, you did!

"Lower the flag, raise the flag." Cop funeral? I can't make it when stuck in Thousand Oaks again.


Another tape I did not hear was one allegedly made by the FBI, according to Ms. Gordon and Ms. Rogers. I said, “If the FBI has a tape, tell them to come over and play it.” The tape was supposedly of me and “Mr. McKinley.” If they meant “McGlinchey, “I do not recall making any terroristic threats to Brian McGlinchey, who worked for Vice President Joe Biden. I have to figure my detractors knew of Brian’s background, so as with when I knew Ms. Orth and another set of wealthy street people. Theoretically, a screenwriter may write about whatever he or she wants, but only I have to call the Secret Service after it was made apparent to me my screenplay had been stolen. I called their office in Seattle, because that is the city that is destroyed by a stolen nuclear weapon in Screenplay #7, most of which was written at the Goebel Center in Thousand Oaks.   .

The Secret Service said not to worry from the pay phones at the Alex Fiore Teen Center, and now it is suddenly six years later. Screenplay sale? Book published? Not without paying lawyers who have agreed to do the work. Seems I just exited a bus at the same stop where your Diana Ortuno flat-out stated I am related to Howard R. Hughes. Explain please why my property is again temporarily stored in a shopping cart.

No comments:

Post a Comment