Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Tweek or Tweak?

Soup's on at Nagel Drug House.


In my first too well-read screenplay, Pentagon types are trying to launch their missiles, but the Beaver theme music can’t be stopped and video from the show won’t go off their computer screens. If Secretary of Defense Mattis worried of this, Trump is in big Bush 41 doo-doo, not me. I sure can’t write a doomsday movie here when “There is a bomb in Hemet” according to meth addicts at a local bar. My informant on this said, “Sometimes the cops believe a tweaker,” and I did not even know what a “tweaker” was until 2010 when a young man on Janss Road in Thousand Oaks explained it for me. I think excessive use of methamphetamine might lead to hallucinatory behavior and that is what I’ve been seeing right here. The Valium and Xanax Ms. Gordon’s doctor happily prescribed I think was to soothe the descent of the tweaker at a street level prices, and for this someone needs to be arrested and prosecuted.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment