Tuesday, November 27, 2018

###


The situation is so bad here, when I return to St. Louis, I refuse to have the name of this state said in my presence. Say “California” and start a fight. I will not live my life like they do here, and this sort of society is not anything resembling textbook ”liberal” to a functional politicized brain. I remember going down to Jeff City with both parents back when mom proposed the legislation. By our eighth grade civics tour of the state capital she had been declared “mental” by corrupt doctors, and Charles E. Hughes acted as our tour guide. Though mildly embarrassed, I wondered why he seemed so proud of the legislative process when he held no office. Not even an obscure commission post appointment would they give to Charlie. I recall this hurt his feelings at one juncture so I said, “Why don’t you run for office?” The ever-present cigarette was crushed out with no comment next to a pile of his favorite publication, Federal Register.

I hold a grudge about all of the exclusionary tactics, but trying to enter Missouri electoral politics won’t solve anything. One good point is how winning a four year term anywhere and then telling voters, “I am going home to Wales” after two years of spewing rhetorical volcanic ash is somewhat selfish, not just planned political theatrics. A rare affirmation of my Thousand Oaks perceptions came today in the form of a retired librarian who I recognized. Regarding the library where I allege Tiffany Trump gave me a crumpled dollar in 2013, she said, “It is not a county library, it is weird, and it is even weirder today.” Can USA stop blurring public and private institutions? I would be happy to pay taxes for more Mizzou football helmets and expensive coaches, but to do this, I must be in Missouri.

No comments:

Post a Comment