Monday, November 5, 2018

RoboVote 2018: The Rigged Results Are In


It is not the work of a street gang, it was the community college art class.
That's what the Hemet cops told me. 

Republican Election Board official Gary Stoff has told me more than once to, “Take care of yourself” and I am trying. My computer tech Roger Clark, who formerly taught class in St. Charles said, “Stay away from those badges” and this is my intent. That said, I am about to tell several sheriff departments, “You cannot do this to me anymore.” What do I mean? Since my first lease in 1977, drug dealers have been put in my vicinity and I am supposedly selling the dope. This should all be put in a long deposition when I return. What is my address for the S.N.A.P. program? It is that of a corrupt motel that ought to be closed down. As for other motels that take weekly or monthly payments, they serve a  useful role for people in living poverty, and I would love to explain this to Rev. Rice’s camera, not the “body cam” on a corrupt cop.

No comments:

Post a Comment