Saturday, April 20, 2019

Bob Job

Robert Bland - Sandra Bland
This is not "good."

Today, prior to shopping at the Schnucks store I have nicknamed the “Cunteria,” three white males rode up on scooters out front. If I were a “regular guy,” I’d knock one down, start a big mismatched fight, and go to jail. There, I could tell Officer Jackass how unhappy I am with this town I deride by saying, “Drop a nuke on it.”


My “Uber Theory” finds all Americans being controlled somehow, with no real “free will” or genuine political options. I’ve become a left of center Trump fan simply because of another old saying of mine: “You got rid of a king and created something worse.” It is called a “president,” and we all know Charles Hughes lost by 3,000 California votes. It was downhill for the family after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment