Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Liberal Luxury

Riverside, CA - A great place to raise your biker kids.

Kelly later appeared and just about dragged me by the earlobe out of Jody’s bedroom. Background like that explains why I am not “mental” when I start calling out movie industry Jews and using derogatory terms like “garbage,” “propaganda,” and “filth” to describe their average shitty 40 million dollar movie. 

Frankly, I am not sure I could work with those people, so I’ve reverted to an even more “nutty” idea like trying to get a “room” at a proverbial boarding house for the 2020 New Hampshire Presidential Primary. The contenders won’t answer my questions? It was Brian’s wife Lori who once said I reminded her of Michael Moore. Me armed with video gear and fresh batteries? This would be worse for some than Mr. Moore making tons of money and staying in luxury hotels.

No comments:

Post a Comment