Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Boy's Club

No buzzer or poison in that palm. 

Here’s my view:


GILLIBRAND: Got the NY Kennedy Senate seat because Caroline is not RFK. She bowed out over the financial disclosure required. Kristin has not a chance in hell v. Trump.

WARREN: I love the rhetoric, but she cannot beat Trump.

HARRIS: I said terrible things about her as California AG, and maybe someone heard me. Today, I like her a lot more. She’s a light skinned black attorney from California. What’s not to like, liberals? I’ve noticed she’s not on the Impeach bandwagon, yet is combative about the nationalist excesses that have not much affected me. Why not? I am a “covert” relative of Howard and all of the politicians. What if the phone rang? I’ve not been elected to anything either. Me? Vice President? You don’t want to see the photo of Clinton’s Secret Service guy who was around me? How about Trump’s? See why the Compaq is crashed so often? I don’t trust those guys, but it is quite a learning curve to do so.

I’d bet LBJ said this to Tom Hughes: “Aw, why don’t you throw your hat in the ring?” I just read about how Tom’s old State Department bureau is the oldest civilian intelligence gathering group in the U.S. Government. That’s part of why he said, “No thanks” to a political career. If the nutty and admittedly improbable concept of me as Vice President isn’t so crazed and happened, they’d say, “Where is Hughes?” The answer? “Over at his old bureau.” Steve, even the Clayton cops passed a clue before the hostel stay. I asked where a female detective had gone. The answer was, “Back to the bureau.”

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment