Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Aaron Rents



09.25.2017

Dear News Desk:

I flattered your “Aaron” with compliments on your video of the protests here in St. Louis. I also alleged the local stations do a horrible job of reporting their own “mini-riot” because they are “Homers.” They love it here and they don’t want to audition in LA or even Chicago. I was raised here and lived through the Michael Brown/Ferguson unrest after long ago working with the Ferguson cops as a state mental health official. I do not attend these demonstrations nor do I want to watch them on TV, however, I am a highly political guy who wishes they had a leader.

Before they anoint one, I fear something really bad is going to happen. Like what? Bombings and shot cops spring to mind. I briefly interacted with a police officer on a mental health related investigation who is now dead, and I fear some ex-military types are lurking who know how to blow stuff up. Don’t tell me to call in a “tip” to a police agency when I’ve begged them to find ex-cops I knew and been treated like I robbed a convenience store.

I’m giving the tip to you! If you want a deeply knowledgeable source we can skip the “Howard Hughes stuff” I took to a Springfield Illinois TV station that I think knows it is true. How do I know? The newsroom manager who wanted more has “moved on,” and the talent I wrote to on a Facebook page is perpetually “Out of the Office.” Get that message often? I sure do. The politics finds me a meaner version of Bernie Sanders yet accused of being aligned with the ALT RIGHT crowd. “Guilt by association” is what I’d tell any reporter of yours who wants to talk.

When I lived against my will in a drug-soaked neighborhood, I knew I was in trouble the first week when I saw a guy my age emerge from a house with a gray ponytail and in the window a sign was still displayed that said “BUSH CHENEY 2004.” The year was 2014, and he did not forget to take it down. These people like guns a lot, whereas I think your Second Amendment has outlived its usefulness. Don’t wait until several cops are shot and killed to give me a response. [The Trump supporter does the shooting, and the movie line is: “Round-up the usual suspects” none of whom will be white] .
No love around here,

William C. Hughes


I don't protest because I formerly worked with the police. GOONS. THUGS. Thanks!
Phone: 317-636-1313
Mail:      WTHR
1000 N. Meridian St.
Indianapolis, IN 46204
News Team:       Click here to see the biographies for Eyewitness News
IP-Closed Captioning Complaints

WTHR-TV, WALV-COZI-TV, and ME-TV
IMMEDIATE CONTACT INFORMATION
Call 317-655-5740 for any immediate closed captioning issues.
Fax: 317-655-5984
Email: newsdesk@wthr.com
WRITTEN COMPLAINT CONTACT INFORMATION

Judy McQuoid
Director of Finance
1000 N. Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
317-655-5605
317-655-5610

No comments:

Post a Comment