Saturday, September 23, 2017

It All Connects, Bob

I think I've previously mentioned "Uncle Archie" a.k.a. Cary Grant and his popcorn making lessons. Now, it looks like "Great-Grandpa Spencer" was also in the house. Here's some of what he said:

"Come to work on time, know your lines and don't bump into the other actors."
 

"I couldn't be a director because I couldn't put up with the actors. I don't have the patience. Why, I'd probably kill the actors. Not to mention some of the beautiful actresses."
 

"I can get a divorce whenever I want to. But my wife and Kate like things just as they are."
 

"This mug of mine is as plain as a barn door. Why should people pay thirty-five cents to look at it?"
 

"There were times when my pants were so thin, I could sit on a dime and know if it was heads or tails."
 

"Write anything you want about me. Make up something. Hell, I don't care." 

- Spencer Tracy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment