Sunday, September 17, 2017

This One Bears Repeating




The Dirty Look and the Dollar

“For the first time since Soviet times, large-scale anti-terrorism exercises are being carried out in Russia, involving all government agencies responsible for state security."

_Oleg Ostrovsky

 " That is completely crap."

_Gennady Gudkov

Good quotes bear repeating on the blog run by Word Press commies and Nazis that keep trying to kill me.

Moving on to the famous daughters…

Ms. Obama
This Hughes always disbelieves until there are rational, credible people sending sexy Facebook pics in order to better fiddle for Romans and thereby ignore race riots and nukings that are in the works. I don’t have John Kerry’s cell phone number, but someone does. Seems to me if they’d all get off twitter.com and sit down like sensible Iranians, we’d no longer hear Japanese air raid sirens. Too simple? Of course it is! I knew something was up spy orifices when a guy I call a “baldie” sat next to me in the Brimhall library. Baldie always had a silly grin and a “memory stick.” After I was 100% convinced the stick was recording my Internet surfing, I received a visit from a .01% of the population person. That was a 14 year-old African-American female in Zip Code 91362. As she slowly sat down and her face was about a foot away, I thought, “Oh my God, that’s Malia Obama.”

Of course I did not try to peek at her screen, per local custom. I did dare to look at a side profile with the hair tied up in that little bird’s nest and thought, “Nah, that’s not Malia.” What happened next, Bill? She was there for about 45 minutes, and when she got up she looked around the library like an Uzi submachine gun was needed. I concurred, and thought, “That sure does look like Malia Obama.” As the pink & black bookbag was hoisted onto her shoulder I figured, “Why not watch her back?” Slowly and assuredly she went up the wheelchair ramp with nobody near. Out the doors she went into the empty lobby. The front doors to California wilderness opened, and my internal joke was: “I’m sure she has a ride.” In the solid tradition of filthy rich Hughes’, I figured I’d wait a few weeks to look at a photo. The determination? Absolutely, positively, Malia Obama. I shall treasure the dirty look, but later I found a photo indicating maybe she’s not thrilled with her daddy either. They are allowed to yell at each other, as I did with my late dad. He was never president, but Harold Hughes should have been.

Ms. Trump
Hackers worldwide know when there is only one A/C outlet available in the whole damn library, that means Hughes’ computer is going to crash. This night at the Brimhall was “standing room only” as I looked at the blinking white cursor, but could not curse. Along came “The Three Amigos,” who may have been from Australia or some such place. They saw my plight, and one guy simply nodded. I cut the power, tried it again, and the most amazing things whizzed by on my XP screen. Before I could believe my eyes, the laptop was ready to send another futile e-mail. I was then distracted by a young woman with blond hair who was in a cubicle to my right holding up a dollar bill. She also had a bookbag and looked like a college student. After accepting the dollar with a hushed, “Thanks” the investigation began. I thought, “That sure looked a lot like Tiffany Trump.” I’m so liberal, first I had to figure out which is which between Ivanka and Tiffany. Once that was established, I scoffed at my own theory, despite a mysterious St. Louis traveler who had given her name as “Tiffany.”  On to the Internet I went to read scandalous accusations about the Trump Tiffany. I live as a monk and know nothing of scandal, yet it was a positive I.D. when I noted the president’s daughter was in an exclusive school at the time right down the 101. A whole dollar? How about a Post-It instead with Marla’s phone number? As Tony R. said, “You kids would get along great.” Then, we’d have some real scandal!

No comments:

Post a Comment