Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Who is Allen?

Mom liked that Tiger Lilly movie Woody made.
She was not nuts.
Are you?



03-18-2016


Mr. Surinski –

Here are the FACTS, as briefly as I can state them. In 2008, I moved to the State of California. The IRS and SSA have just verified I was receiving mail at 2200 Empire Avenue in Burbank. After a woman with a pig hanging from her rear-view mirror bent over with a short skirt on, the mail stopped.

Next, I found an apartment at THE GALLERY in North Hollywood. I paid with a personal check for the $99 Move-In Special. A man wearing an ANNAPOLIS sweatshirt oddly stared at me as I did this. I returned to AMERICA’S EXTENED STAY HOTEL, and the PENSKE TRUCK containing everything I’ve ever owned was “missing.”

I did not call police because the desk clerk named MYOKO, and later manger “SAL” said they saw a Penske tow vehicle on the lot. I called them and recorded it for better customer service. “They should have sent the auto glass man” I was told. Instead, the truck I had paid for was towed to their lot on OLYMPIC AVENUE in Los Angeles. Why? Someone intentionally broke a truck window under a security camera to seize my property. I think the perpetrator was, and is, THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Thus began a quest to offload the contents and return to Saint Louis, Missouri. I had the money to: A) Pay a balance due on the Penske truck rental; B) Pay for the U-Haul truck. Instead, a woman who called herself THERESA COLSON screamed at me irrationally. Bizarrely, two gentlemen and a female sat in the office with a large parrot as I listened to Ms. Colson rant. Given Ms. Colson made no sense, and I had recorded this encounter with a Sony recorder in my pocket, I departed.

On the street, I was surrounded by young people wearing “bud headphones” as if they were providing security. I did not, for one second, think they were the “Secret Service.” I stayed at various motels and tried to recover my property. There were phone contacts, many voice mail messages, and documents faxed. In the process I was given many names, like “DAVE CARGO” and “CHRISTY SNOW.” In real-time, I figured these were aliases. I also thought every communication with them was “Wire Fraud,” because when Penske stopped giving full names in favor of “DALLAS,” I doubted I was about to talk to a Vice President of the company as promised, or DICK CHENEY.

My housing ended at the PREMIER INN. I had delayed paying my bill because the phone did not work, as with every major hotel chain. Shortly after check-out time, a man appeared and said “Get out or I’m calling the police.” I offered to pay. This was refused. I departed. I accessed more funds via MONEYGRAM. Property I had left outside my motel door was stolen by the time I returned. I called the Saint Louis Post-Dispatch and said, “I’m about to be homeless.” I called my alleged sister MARY E. BEHRNS. She said, “You are crazy for trying to sell a screenplay out there,” and offered no help.

I slept in a dumpster and dined on discarded swordfish my first night homeless. I thought, “I’ll get out of this mess somehow.” I still have not, with eviction currently threatened by the same sister/landlord at 216 Nagel Avenue. I want her arrested for assault, terroristic threats, and selling illegal drugs. Get it?

Back to Social Security, I became so dehydrated, malnourished, and weak, I went to a public computer in about May of 2009 and filed a disability claim. The confirmation print-out was stolen. As my possibly murdered father Charles Edward taught me, I wrote the number down in several additional places. Those documents were stolen. I called a “Mr. Garcia” at the local SSA office in Thousand Oaks, and recorded the conversations with his permission. Later, the tapes were stolen.

Now, let us hear the Obama Administration claim there was nothing filed. I will go to the last step of the process and demand a federal trial over...how much? In 2010, I called Social Security on a pay phone. I was astoundingly told, “We can’t tell you anything, because EQIFAX has locked your account.” I told her Equifax has nothing to do with my earnings since 1971. Later, SSA would not answer after as much as a 40-45 minute wait on hold. I still do not have the figure on disability and retirement at 62 because they will not disclose the number no matter what I do.

My Lifetime Earnings Report was apparently sent to the Burbank address in conjunction with my 60th birthday. I called the Burbank Post office, where I sent a Priority Mail envelop to the United States Supreme Court, because I had begun to allege I’m related to CHARLES EVANS HUGHES, as “Charlie” Hughes had hinted in 2006.

To make a long, factual story shorter, I now have an untreated bone spur, and my feet are wrecked to the point where I cannot walk without pain. I also have chronic headaches, shoulder pain, upper back pain, a small untreated hernia, and lower extremity swelling that is not life-threatening, but I cannot give the diagnosis because my Saint Louis University physician has reportedly quit the practice of medicine. Perhaps I should have grabbed her blue jeaned rear end when I saw her in a Ladue Schnucks pushing a shopping cart so close, she almost hit mine. I was so surprised, I said nothing.

Perhaps her resignation from the medical school had something to do with a copy of my suppressed book on 9/11 and national security I gave her on CD-R. I know she read some or all of it, because she said, “You are like Tom Clancy. You writers know things.” This has led to a payday? Yes, if the ALJ sees it our way, and I’m guessing this could be, in a broad “guesstimate,” a between $70,000 and $90,000 SSA backpayment.

Even the City of Saint Louis official’s first line in my former “drug house” was, “Are you related to Howard Hughes?” My reply was, “Maybe.” Like Howard Robard Jr., my position is that even if I have several trillion dollars someday, I still deserve my SSD check, on time, every month. Further, I will pay all applicable taxes. No more HOWARD HUGHES MEDICAL INSTITUTE (HHMI) tax dodge, and by the way, I filed a lawsuit against them in Montgomery County, Maryland in 2008. The clerk was not thrilled with giving me the case number in 2014, but as of yet, nobody has stolen the notebook with the number, nor that for the lawsuit against HUGHES NETWORK SYSTEMS, LLC, also in Maryland.

Like DirecTV and Dish Network? You will all be seeing a test pattern if am not afforded at least basic human rights soon. Last year, I actually asked a Maryland State Police officer if a successful lawsuit would ultimately resemble an eviction. He agreed it would, and I think the media would cover my bullhorn announcement that the crooks within have 20 minutes to exit the building, or be arrested. Many engineers and aerospace workers called me “Howard” in California. I have no plans to return there and be tortured further. Why not? The Hollywood cliché is: “You can sell a good screenplay anywhere.” Really?


William Charles Hughes 

No comments:

Post a Comment