Monday, September 18, 2017

C Drive Crap

Secret Service helped set-up the Shah's secret police.
This pissed-off many.

Savak, the Shah's Secret Police Force
The Shah's brutal secret police force, Savak, formed under the guidance of CIA (the United States Central Intelligence Agency) in 1957 and personnel trained by Mossad (Israel's secret service), to directly control all facets of political life in Iran. Its main task was to suppress opposition to the Shah's government and keep the people's political and social knowledge as minimal as possible. Savak was notorious throughout Iran for its brutal methods.

The interrogation office was established with no limit of using horrific torture tools and techniques to break the arrested dissenters to talk in a matter of hours.

The censorship office was established to monitor journalists, literary figures and academics throughout the country. It took appropriate measures against those who fell out of the regime's line.

Universities, labor unions and peasant organizations, amongst others, were all subjected to intense surveillance by the Savak agents and paid informants. The agency was also active abroad, especially in monitoring Iranian students who publicly opposed the Shah's government.

Interrogation, torture and long term imprisonment by Savak for reading or possessing any forbidden books. The prohibited books were removed from the book-stores and libraries; even the Tozih-ol-Masael written by Ayatollah Rouhollah Khomeini was forbidden.

Over the years, Savak became a law unto itself, having legal authority to arrest, detain, brutally interrogate and torture suspected people indefinitely. Savak operated its own prisons in Tehran, such as Qezel-Qalaeh and Evin facilities and many suspected places throughout the country as well. Many of those activities were carried out without any institutional checks.

The monarchy was toppled in Iran on February 11th, 1979 (22nd day of Bahman 1357, Persian calendar). The Savak dissolved and then the Iranian people along with the political prisoners tasted the blossoms of freedom (Bahar-e Azadi) for a few months. The banned and forbidden newspapers, magazines and books started republishing until the religious dictatorship took place then Savama was created that resembled Savak in different forms of oppression.


^#$
TO: ABC 15 Assignment Desk
REFERRED BY: Josh
FROM: William Hughes
KEYWORDS: Facebook, Mistaken Identity, $250, Howard Hughes
 

The Facebook message asked for a call. The person in Phoenix was not making sense, partly due to a cell tower fit for E.T. movie sound effects. Given the Hughes pitching this before the weather report “fluff piece” studied Communication Arts, he’s been in both TV and radio stations. Why the Political Science degree? “I’ve got more credit hours” the intrusive were told. The 20+ year career in mental health? Not relevant here except to note this is why I thought Phoenix resident “B.C” was not nuts.
 

Therefore, I called again. With a slightly better digital transmission and “B.C.” providing a more cogent explanation, here’s what we’ve got, cub reporters. A man with my name apparently made off with $250 and the car keys. I was so empathetic, I said, “I’m stupid enough to go back to LA, so I’ll stop by and pay the other guy’s debt.” This thrilled “B.C.” who is poor and not in a tremendous Malibu beach state of health.
 

Neither am I, after an illogical ass-kicking in California, but now, I’m on a first name basis with John McCain’s posse. Though a liberal, I read Barry Goldwater’s books, and John knows it. Not related to “The Aviator?” Google “MELVIN DUMMAR” and “HOLOGRAPHIC WILL.” Melvin & Bonnie’s phone numbers have been on my cell phone too long. First call? “Melvin’s out slopping the hogs.” (From an LA pay phone homeless). My Los Angeles joke? “They know who they are talking to,” thus I got stories about Howard Robard Hughes, Jr. from people old enough to be truthful. I can also tell you the Bosnians use real film when they take my 5x7 glossy. I also said, by Union Station, “You’re from The Congo? In Africa?” She said, “Yes, and I speak French too.” How can a guy who has made no more than $43,000 per year as a clinical social worker have met someone from every nation on Earth? They know what I would not admit to myself until 2007.
 

As a legal intern in Virginia said, “Sounds to me like they put people on vital records who aren’t related.” Bingo, Ben! And, at Civil War soldier Felix Hughes’ cemetery Ken said: “It’s getting mighty interesting out here.” My latest media-ready line: “DNA tests are for criminal trials.” Howard flew airplanes; I research rather controversial reasons they crash. We both like/liked chocolate chip cookies a lot. Females? My late mom said not to trust them, so I don’t. Howard had an Ava. To my Eva, who pranked by saying she had artificial breasts, I guess you had to be there when I looked down and said, “They look real to me.” MGM Taryn? Not without a TV producer “Green Light.”

No comments:

Post a Comment