Thursday, September 7, 2017

Bill's a Missouri DMH "Share Bear"

KSHE? KLOS? How about "Mexican Guy" by the Stooges?



09.24.2016


Dear Clinton Campaign:

What happened when I challenged Governor Nixon to obtain his own Food Stamp card, walk to my Family Dollar store, and return safely to Mr. Brown’s slumhouse on Michigan Avenue? Someone stole my copy of the letter. Perhaps Nixon still has his.

On a similar theme [TOP SECRET—SCOOTER LIBBY QT], how about you all get a look at what is fueling the Trump monster? I proposed this to the Citizen’s For Modern Transit chief and got nowhere.

Mission Requirements
$ Red dye for Hillary’s hair + cheap sunglasses
$ A blond wig for Ms. Abedin
$ Two sets of what I call “Muslim Headgear”
$ Wire rim glasses and a brown hippie wig for POTUS 42

The women are to sit in the back of Bus #73 on a Friday night. Enjoy the ride from Downtown St. Louis southward to Robert. Bill Clinton can sit up front where people ask the driver silly questions like, “How do I get to that Botanical Garden?” He will be told that requires the #8 Bus.

Why even my cheap android could run some video Fox, CNN, and MSNBC might perseverate on for 48 hours, instead of the “Fly Brain Electorate” 24 hr. industry standard. Despite the presence of downtrodden masses Trump seduces, it’s perfectly safe. (Although you may need a sentinel to walk a block north to my old stop at Nagel Ave.). There, they could be stuffed into a Lincoln Towncar expeditiously. Not safe? I’d remain behind and wait for the northbound bus.

Steal the phone!
Steal the phone!
Not with that video on it.

What would happen, Mr. MetricBreath? You would find your (D) has pulled even with the evil (R). Did I mention previously you are going to lose? If Ms. Abedin and Clinton see that mobile mess of disgruntled protoplasm, I guarantee they’d sound more like the crude bully from NY, and maybe squeak out a win. As a robbed at Raintree Apts. gent told me in 1996, “It’s bad out there, man.” Not worse today? Folks, it is 20 years later, and that man knew what he was talking about.
Always,


Bill Hughes


No comments:

Post a Comment