Friday, January 18, 2019

https://www.yelp.com.au/biz/queen-adelaide-restaurant-adelaide


A random Facebook face.
Hughes again asks, "What is wrong with you women?"
I know some personally?
Shameful! 

What could you maybe do for me?

Find someone in the real estate business besides my pal RICHARD BLUM to lend me a small sum to pay the Intellectual Property lawyer. Then I can finally sign a movie contract and leave the United States. As we say here in Missouri, “I ain’t coming back.” What kind of money do I mean? About $3,500 would pay for an Amtrak train they might name after me, a cheap motel in Thousand Oaks, and public transportation would do the rest. I looked up the route in that room Laura was supposedly going to rent to a young construction worker for $500 per month. Such a man would probably kill her, and then Randy’s would get a call, not me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment