Sunday, January 6, 2019

Leon's Shelter Records

Charlie Hughes did not like him for many reasons.
Does your knee hurt?
Can't find your phone?

 01/06/2019

CAN’T KEEP UP UPDATE

As I departed the shelter this morning early, two Saint Louis County cops were there to supervise your client’s eviction. The front desk, where I do not take “medication” except aspirin told me it was supposedly over a pair of stolen headphones. The accuser on the headphone heist later walked past me at the bus stop with two Saint Louis County cop cars watching. When the Saint Louis County cop car rolled into the lot by my bus stop out loud I said, “I am not talking to you guys” and they departed out of what I call “Normal acoustic range.” On the Metrolink train, two more Saint Louis County cops wanted to see my fare, and the remarkable thing about the 16 or so cops who have come near because of the Salvation Army is THEY HAVE ALL BEEN WHITE. The Sargent I write to occasionally is black.

Now, the shelter is in an uproar, maybe because they somehow know I looked up the 2018 Saint Louis County election results. Or is it because I told someone a pop star you would recognize lent me a Galaxy phone? This was to make calls while stranded on the Jet Propulsion Lab’s commuter lot. I said, “How do you use this thing?” and she told me. The theory here is Miley (Cyrus) and Brittany (Spears) and Katie (Perry) put her up to it. Nobody in the STL media wants my “Chasing her bodyguards away” story, so here I sit at Sal Army with no friends in the world. More relevant to BJC, I think the story on your client was manufactured to get him out of there so we don’t meet. Go ahead and say I am “mental,” but do not call the hundreds of cops and handful of medical professionals who said I am not. I complained bitterly about the criteria and budget of that Sexual Offender Program in Farmington, but maybe some of the low living folks out on Page need to be there.

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment