Sunday, January 13, 2019

Mail/Male D-bag Clean Up Job


"In 2014, as people screamed and cursed in the alley adjacent to 216 Nagel in the City of Saint Louis, I found a declassified report that told me something I had long thought. Back in 2003-2006, I looked at many sources about Global Marine and the Glomar Explorer. Catholic nuns had told me about it in grade school. How did they know? It was one of the U.S. Government’s most tightly held secrets back then. Perhaps it was because they mentioned only the “cover story” of mining for minerals."


"I was so happy to talk to you and it got better as the day progressed. Regarding all of the 'last name drama,' a Washington Post reporter again promised to read my e-mail and I said I’d send another one. Later still, a 26 year-old woman who is not supposed to discuss partisan politics at her job went on for a half hour on the virtues of Bernie Sanders. The senator was mayor of Burlington Vermont back when I visited there with a female in 1985 who worked as a nurse and would punch guys in the nose. (Only if abusing a girlfriend)." 

All may wonder why, or try to deny that a female deputy removed a barrier so your author could go up to the famous observatory that overlooks Los Angeles. It’s very quiet up there, and you can see for many miles. The spot where I stood is featured in many movies. Typically, a couple is arguing or gangsters are busy discussing how to betray each other. In the movie, cars later break through the guardrail and go down into the canyon in flames. I found that stretch of guardrail too, because I am Howard Hughes Jr.’s son, and this is no 'secret' except among all of the lawyers I’ve called lately.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment